Dr. Pickart serves plastic surgery patients in the Ventura, Camarillo, and surrounding California areas.
Dr. Pickart approaches his patients’ plastic surgery plans in a customized way that fits the individual goals and expectations of each patient. Dr. Pickart is an accomplished plastic surgeon with expertise in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Pickart graduated from Stanford University with Honors and Distinction. He then went on to graduate in the top 10% of his class from the School of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Pickart completed his fellowship in cosmetic surgery in Denver, Colorado. He also taught as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at Loma Linda University. Dr. Pickart is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Pickart’s artistry and commitment have garnered many honors. In addition to his academic laurels, he demonstrates kindness and sensitivity and always provides his patients with honest and straightforward answers. He is dedicated to your safety, healing, and recovery.
Dr. Pickart is an expert at performing plastic surgery procedures such as the following:
Dr. Pickart has received many professional recognitions including the following:
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Plastic Surgery, Loma Linda University
- Assistant Professor, Division of Plastic Surgery, Loma Linda University
- Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery, Riverside County Regional Medical Center
- Inducted by his fellow surgeons into the American College of Surgeons
- Inducted by his fellow plastic surgeons into the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin
In his free time, Dr. Pickart likes to spend time with his wife and three sons, as well as travel.
For more information about Dr. Pickart or Pickart Plastic Surgery in Ventura, California call (805) 232-5688. Schedule a consultation today.